From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

Under some special conditions the snapshot hash_size is calculated as zero.
This patch instead sets a minimum value of 64, the same as for the
pending exception table.

rounddown_pow_of_two(0) is an undefined operation (it expands to shift
by -1).  init_exception_table with an argument of 0 would fail with -ENOMEM.

The way to trigger the problem is to create a snapshot with a chunk size
that is larger than the origin device.

Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-snap.c |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

Index: linux-2.6.32/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.32.orig/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
+++ linux-2.6.32/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
@@ -553,6 +553,8 @@ static int init_hash_tables(struct dm_sn
 	hash_size = min(origin_dev_size, cow_dev_size) >> s->store->chunk_shift;
 	hash_size = min(hash_size, max_buckets);
 
+	if (hash_size < 64)
+		hash_size = 64;
 	hash_size = rounddown_pow_of_two(hash_size);
 	if (init_exception_table(&s->complete, hash_size,
 				 DM_CHUNK_CONSECUTIVE_BITS))