From: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

Fix detection of the need to resize the dm thin metadata device.

The code incorrectly tried to extend the metadata device when it
didn't need to due to a merging error with patch 24347e9 ("dm thin:
detect metadata device resizing").

  device-mapper: transaction manager: couldn't open metadata space map
  device-mapper: thin metadata: tm_open_with_sm failed
  device-mapper: thin: aborting transaction failed
  device-mapper: thin: switching pool to failure mode

Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-thin.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-thin.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-thin.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-thin.c
@@ -2188,7 +2188,7 @@ static int maybe_resize_metadata_dev(str
 
 	*need_commit = false;
 
-	metadata_dev_size = get_metadata_dev_size(pool->md_dev);
+	metadata_dev_size = get_metadata_dev_size_in_blocks(pool->md_dev);
 
 	r = dm_pool_get_metadata_dev_size(pool->pmd, &sb_metadata_dev_size);
 	if (r) {
@@ -2197,7 +2197,7 @@ static int maybe_resize_metadata_dev(str
 	}
 
 	if (metadata_dev_size < sb_metadata_dev_size) {
-		DMERR("metadata device (%llu sectors) too small: expected %llu",
+		DMERR("metadata device (%llu blocks) too small: expected %llu",
 		      metadata_dev_size, sb_metadata_dev_size);
 		return -EINVAL;