From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

Use __always_inline to avoid a link failure with gcc 4.6 on ARM.
gcc 4.7 is OK.

It creates a function block_div.part.8, it references __udivdi3 and
__umoddi3 and it is never called. The references to __udivdi3 and
__umoddi3 cause a link failure.

Reported-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-cache-target.c |    4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-cache-target.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-cache-target.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-cache-target.c
@@ -425,6 +425,10 @@ static bool block_size_is_power_of_two(s
 	return cache->sectors_per_block_shift >= 0;
 }
 
+/* gcc on ARM generates spurious references to __udivdi3 and __umoddi3 */
+#if defined(CONFIG_ARM) && __GNUC__ == 4 && __GNUC_MINOR__ <= 6
+__always_inline
+#endif
 static dm_block_t block_div(dm_block_t b, uint32_t n)
 {
 	do_div(b, n);