From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

Add module aliases so that autoloading works correctly if the user
tries to activate "snapshot-origin" or "snapshot-merge" targets.

Reference: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/889973

Reported-by: Chao Yang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-snap.c |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
@@ -2302,3 +2302,5 @@ module_exit(dm_snapshot_exit);
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION(DM_NAME " snapshot target");
 MODULE_AUTHOR("Joe Thornber");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
+MODULE_ALIAS("dm-snapshot-origin");
+MODULE_ALIAS("dm-snapshot-merge");