From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

mempool_alloc can't fail if __GFP_WAIT is specified, so the condition
that tests if read_record is non-NULL is always true.

Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c |    8 +++-----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
@@ -1195,11 +1195,9 @@ static int mirror_map(struct dm_target *
 		return -EIO;
 
 	read_record = mempool_alloc(ms->read_record_pool, GFP_NOIO);
-	if (likely(read_record)) {
-		dm_bio_record(&read_record->details, bio);
-		map_context->ptr = read_record;
-		read_record->m = m;
-	}
+	dm_bio_record(&read_record->details, bio);
+	map_context->ptr = read_record;
+	read_record->m = m;
 
 	map_bio(m, bio);