From: Wei Yongjun <[email-masked]>

Use list_move() instead of list_del() + list_add().

spatch with a semantic match was used to find this.
(http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/)

Signed-off-by: Wei Yongjun <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-bufio.c |    3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-bufio.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-bufio.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-bufio.c
@@ -441,8 +441,7 @@ static void __relink_lru(struct dm_buffe
 	c->n_buffers[b->list_mode]--;
 	c->n_buffers[dirty]++;
 	b->list_mode = dirty;
-	list_del(&b->lru_list);
-	list_add(&b->lru_list, &c->lru[dirty]);
+	list_move(&b->lru_list, &c->lru[dirty]);
 }
 
 /*----------------------------------------------------------------