From: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>

This patch reorders a constructor argument to make the fix in the
next patch simpler.

The 'device size' argument is generated internally.  Currently it is
placed as the last space-separated word of the constructor string.
However, the next patch needs to use a version of the string without
this word, so we move it to the beginning instead so it is trivial to
skip past it.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c |    7 +++----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.31-rc8.orig/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
+++ linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
@@ -111,10 +111,9 @@ static int build_constructor_string(stru
 		return -ENOMEM;
 	}
 
-	for (i = 0, str_size = 0; i < argc; i++)
-		str_size += sprintf(str + str_size, "%s ", argv[i]);
-	str_size += sprintf(str + str_size, "%llu",
-			    (unsigned long long)ti->len);
+	str_size = sprintf(str, "%llu", (unsigned long long)ti->len);
+	for (i = 0; i < argc; i++)
+		str_size += sprintf(str + str_size, " %s", argv[i]);
 
 	*ctr_str = str;
 	return str_size;