From: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>

Fix 'dmsetup table' output.

There is a missing ' ' at the end of the string causing two
words to run together.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.31-rc8.orig/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
+++ linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-log-userspace-base.c
@@ -577,7 +577,7 @@ static int userspace_status(struct dm_di
 		break;
 	case STATUSTYPE_TABLE:
 		sz = 0;
-		DMEMIT("%s %u %s %s", log->type->name, lc->usr_argc + 1,
+		DMEMIT("%s %u %s %s ", log->type->name, lc->usr_argc + 1,
 		       lc->uuid, lc->usr_argv_str);
 		break;
 	}