From: Kiyoshi Ueda <[email-masked]>

Pass gfp_mask to bio_integrity_clone()

Signed-off-by: Kiyoshi Ueda <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jun'ichi Nomura <[email-masked]>
Cc: Martin K. Petersen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.29-rc7/drivers/md/dm.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.29-rc7.orig/drivers/md/dm.c	2009-03-05 12:10:14.000000000 +0000
+++ linux-2.6.29-rc7/drivers/md/dm.c	2009-03-05 12:10:20.000000000 +0000
@@ -1007,7 +1007,7 @@ static struct bio *split_bvec(struct bio
 	clone->bi_flags |= 1 << BIO_CLONED;
 
 	if (bio_integrity(bio)) {
-		bio_integrity_clone(clone, bio, bs);
+		bio_integrity_clone(clone, bio, GFP_NOIO, bs);
 		bio_integrity_trim(clone,
 				   bio_sector_offset(bio, idx, offset), len);
 	}
@@ -1034,7 +1034,7 @@ static struct bio *clone_bio(struct bio 
 	clone->bi_flags &= ~(1 << BIO_SEG_VALID);
 
 	if (bio_integrity(bio)) {
-		bio_integrity_clone(clone, bio, bs);
+		bio_integrity_clone(clone, bio, GFP_NOIO, bs);
 
 		if (idx != bio->bi_idx || clone->bi_size < bio->bi_size)
 			bio_integrity_trim(clone,