From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

Move one dm_table_put() so that the last reference in the thread
gets dropped in __unbind().

This is required for a following patch,
dm-table-rework-reference-counting.patch, which will change the logic in
such a way that table destructor is called only at specific points in
the code.

Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/md/dm.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.28/drivers/md/dm.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.28.orig/drivers/md/dm.c	2009-01-05 18:15:50.000000000 +0000
+++ linux-2.6.28/drivers/md/dm.c	2009-01-05 18:18:04.000000000 +0000
@@ -1330,8 +1330,8 @@ void dm_put(struct mapped_device *md)
 			dm_table_presuspend_targets(map);
 			dm_table_postsuspend_targets(map);
 		}
-		__unbind(md);
 		dm_table_put(map);
+		__unbind(md);
 		free_dev(md);
 	}
 }