From: "Robert P. J. Day" <[email-masked]>

Use shorter list_splice_init() for brevity.     

Signed-off-by: Robert P. J. Day <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c |   10 ++++------
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.25/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.25.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2008-04-24 17:43:47.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.25/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2008-04-24 18:00:25.000000000 +0100
@@ -405,24 +405,22 @@ static void rh_update_states(struct regi
 	write_lock_irq(&rh->hash_lock);
 	spin_lock(&rh->region_lock);
 	if (!list_empty(&rh->clean_regions)) {
-		list_splice(&rh->clean_regions, &clean);
-		INIT_LIST_HEAD(&rh->clean_regions);
+		list_splice_init(&rh->clean_regions, &clean);
 
 		list_for_each_entry(reg, &clean, list)
 			list_del(&reg->hash_list);
 	}
 
 	if (!list_empty(&rh->recovered_regions)) {
-		list_splice(&rh->recovered_regions, &recovered);
-		INIT_LIST_HEAD(&rh->recovered_regions);
+		list_splice_init(&rh->recovered_regions, &recovered);
 
 		list_for_each_entry (reg, &recovered, list)
 			list_del(&reg->hash_list);
 	}
 
 	if (!list_empty(&rh->failed_recovered_regions)) {
-		list_splice(&rh->failed_recovered_regions, &failed_recovered);
-		INIT_LIST_HEAD(&rh->failed_recovered_regions);
+		list_splice_init(&rh->failed_recovered_regions,
+				 &failed_recovered);
 
 		list_for_each_entry(reg, &failed_recovered, list)
 			list_del(&reg->hash_list);