From: Paul Mundt <[email-masked]>

With CONFIG_SCSI=n __scsi_print_sense() is never linked in.

drivers/built-in.o: In function `hp_sw_end_io':
dm-mpath-hp-sw.c:(.text+0x914f8): undefined reference to `__scsi_print_sense'

Caught with a randconfig on current git.

Signed-off-by: Paul Mundt <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---

 drivers/md/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.24-rc5/drivers/md/Kconfig
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.24-rc5.orig/drivers/md/Kconfig	2007-12-12 15:40:33.000000000 +0000
+++ linux-2.6.24-rc5/drivers/md/Kconfig	2007-12-12 15:43:10.000000000 +0000
@@ -269,7 +269,7 @@ config DM_MULTIPATH_RDAC
 
 config DM_MULTIPATH_HP
         tristate "HP MSA multipath support (EXPERIMENTAL)"
-        depends on DM_MULTIPATH && BLK_DEV_DM && EXPERIMENTAL
+        depends on DM_MULTIPATH && BLK_DEV_DM && SCSI && EXPERIMENTAL
         ---help---
           Multipath support for HP MSA (Active/Passive) series hardware.