From: Jesper Juhl <[email-masked]>

In drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c::copy_params() there's a call to vmalloc()
where we currently cast the return value, but that's pretty pointless
given that vmalloc() returns "void *".

Signed-off-by: Jesper Juhl <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.23/drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.23.orig/drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c	2007-10-12 13:15:29.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.23/drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c	2007-10-12 13:18:07.000000000 +0100
@@ -1358,7 +1358,7 @@ static int copy_params(struct dm_ioctl _
 	if (tmp.data_size < sizeof(tmp))
 		return -EINVAL;
 
-	dmi = (struct dm_ioctl *) vmalloc(tmp.data_size);
+	dmi = vmalloc(tmp.data_size);
 	if (!dmi)
 		return -ENOMEM;