From: Bryn Reeves <[email-masked]>

Adds Kconfig & Makefile support needed by dm-loop.patch

Signed-off-by: Bryn Reeves <[email-masked]>
---

===================================================================
---
 drivers/md/Kconfig  |    9 +++++++++
 drivers/md/Makefile |    1 +
 2 files changed, 10 insertions(+)

Index: linux/drivers/md/Kconfig
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/Kconfig	2007-06-06 20:39:53.000000000 +0100
+++ linux/drivers/md/Kconfig	2007-06-06 20:40:05.000000000 +0100
@@ -230,6 +230,15 @@ config DM_CRYPT
 
 	  If unsure, say N.
 
+config DM_LOOP
+	tristate "Loop target (EXPERIMENTAL)"
+	depends on BLK_DEV_DM && EXPERIMENTAL
+	---help---
+	  This device-mapper target allows you to treat a regular file as
+	  a block device.
+
+	  If unsure, say N.
+
 config DM_SNAPSHOT
        tristate "Snapshot target (EXPERIMENTAL)"
        depends on BLK_DEV_DM && EXPERIMENTAL
Index: linux/drivers/md/Makefile
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/Makefile	2007-06-06 20:39:53.000000000 +0100
+++ linux/drivers/md/Makefile	2007-06-06 20:40:05.000000000 +0100
@@ -34,6 +34,7 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_DM_CRYPT)		+= dm-crypt.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_DELAY)		+= dm-delay.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH)	+= dm-multipath.o dm-round-robin.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH_EMC)	+= dm-emc.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_DM_LOOP)		+= dm-loop.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_SNAPSHOT)	+= dm-snapshot.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_MIRROR)		+= dm-mirror.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DM_ZERO)		+= dm-zero.o